Unique opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing health care communications agency within Aetna. Responsible for managing innovative and unique communication strategies/projects for new and existing customer accounts. Client facing, revenue-generating role.
Customized Communications Group (CCG) is a creative agency within Aetna that produces custom communications for customers using print and digital media. In this role, you will:
- Cultivate strong relationships with assigned customer accounts and their Aetna account team.
- Present/articulate CCG capabilities to a broad audience.
- Listen carefully to each customer's challenges and goals to assess communication opportunities.
- Brainstorm ideas, suggestions and recommendations with the CCG team.
- Prepare and deliver proposals and price estimates.
- Manage projects from start to finish (print, web, video, multi-media).
- Prepare creative briefs and project timelines.
- Provide guidance and direction to the team to be sure all aspects of the project align with customer expectations.
- Review all creative concepts for client readiness.
- Share concepts with client at each stage of development; provides client feedback/direction to the creative team.
- Coordinate legal, QCC and other required reviews.
- Monitors and documents project timelines, progress and budget.
- Bills projects within 30 days of completion, contributing to revenue goals. -
Tracks and monitors billable time.
- Proactively shares ideas and suggestions with team (project results, metrics, best practices).
- Recommends and embraces process improvements and enhancements.
Senior professional with 5+ years in health care communications or related experience. Strong understanding of employee benefits and wellness programs. Excellent communications skills (written and verbal). Outstanding collaboration skills. Previous communications/marketing experience in an account/project management role. Able to manage communications projects using a variety of media (print and digital). Attention to detail along with a creative eye for copy and design.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management/ is desired
Communications/ is desired
Human Resources/ is desired
Marketing/ is desired
Functional - Communications/Employee communications/4-6 Years
Functional - Project Management/Project Manager/4-6 Years
Functional - Human Resources/Health benefits/1-3 Years
Functional - Marketing/Communications/4-6 Years