Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology.
Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Oversee and develop communications for Global Business Services (GBS) initiatives and the global transformation of shared services
- Partner with HR to develop internal communications that support and promote employee engagement and alignment with GBS' strategic priorities
- Develop and manage executive communications
- Help ensure successful adoption of GBS programs and initiatives through the execution of effective communications
- Create an effective, consistent and repeatable approach that centers around the customer experience
- Expand and enhance GBS web presence
- Develop feedback mechanisms and manage customer satisfaction improvement programs
- A minimum of seven years of progressive marketing communications experience with a focus on change management and operational excellence
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated experience with managing other employees, as well as vendor relationships
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple issues and/or assignments with time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to indirectly influence and lead cross business units and/or cross functional teams
- Capable of being both an individual contributor as well as a team player
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook