$80K - $100K*
The Marketing Communication Manager will coordinate and develop marketing materials and
supporting documents, as well as, web-based strategies and programs, for business to business products
to include; Integrated Enterprise Wide IP Centric Mass Notification systems (Corporate, Education,
Hospitals, Transportation Terminals and Industrial sectors), Earth Quake Early Warning and Automated
Portable Fire Extinguisher Management systems.
• Gather and analyze information to measure the effectiveness of existing marketing campaigns
• Develop and expand Valcom's market presence through web and media advertising.
• Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in the market.
• Assist in composing, developing, and evaluating online training for Valcom products.
• Collaborate, participate in, and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows.
Valid through: 2020-3-18