Marketing Communication Manager - Medicare & Pharmacy Benefits
This individual will have broad responsibility for managing marketing initiatives for a designated marketing program. Works across a wide range of internal and external constituents. Responsible for developing successful communications and marketing strategies by creating and executing well written, creative, original, eye-catching campaigns.
- Develops, executes and delivers print, digital and online marketing strategies in coordination with designated programs and customers. This includes understanding the policy and security requirements of each agency to ensure compliance with agency standards, as well as the program nuances specific to each customer.
- Develops and communicates customer-centric best practices for engaging audiences in print and digital channels.
- Develops creative and engaging seminars, presentations, and webinars.
- Edits and updates proprietary seminar presentations as needed.
- In consultation with the vendor reporting teams, publishes regular reporting on marketing effectiveness as well as provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Creates and executes integrated marketing collateral for specified products.
- Maintains multiple client branding guidelines and marketing production across all media types.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- 2+ years of Medicare experience (i.e., good working knowledge of the healthcare industry and senior population(.
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management, staff, subject matter experts and third party vendors.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Detail-oriented, organized with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Initiative to identify what needs to be done and do it without direction, and find the answer or solution when neither are known.
- Ability to self-manage and juggle multiple projects from start to finish with minimal oversight and direction.
- Knowledge of and experience working with graphic design, print and online production processes.
- Strong work ethic and a sense of pride in work.
Bachelors: Marketing (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, advertising or communications. Experience in writing and editing copy. Strong writing skills required. Integrated marketing communications and management skills including research, analysis and strategy. Creative, quick thinker with strong executive-level communication and influencing skills. Excellent project management and organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly. Self-starter, flexible, creative, independent thinker and impeccable attention to detail., Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position, -Minimum 5+ years in a marketing position preferably in behavioral health care.-Strong computer skills. MS Office, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat) a plus.