The responsibilities of the Marketing Cloud Solutions Manager include:
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert and technical leader for the Marketing Cloud solution, architecture, automation, integration and infrastructure
- Analyze, execute and oversee all technical Marketing Cloud development and implementation projects, as well as design functional technology solutions
- Pro-actively address, manage and troubleshoot or mitigate all Marketing Automation technical concerns, issues and risks
- Own the administration and governance of the entire Marketing Cloud platform, in collaboration with the VP of Marketing Automation
- Provide hands-on leadership during the design, implementation, and ongoing deployments of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions to a wide variety of internal business units, including Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Email Studio, etc.
- Partner with the marketing team and