Salesforce has immediate opportunities for talented software developers who want their lines of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line, and the industry. Marketing Cloud teams build software that enables customers to manage their digital marketing presence at scale. Marketing Cloud engineering builds innovative features across content, channels, data, and orchestration, as well as engineers who drive scale for our machine learning, CDP, send and orchestration engines. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
We pride ourselves on writing high-quality, maintainable code that strengthens the stability of the product and makes our lives easier. We embrace the hybrid model and celebrate the individual strengths of each team member while cultivating everyone on the team to grow into the best version of themselves. We believe that autonomous teams with the freedom to
make decisions will empower the individuals, the product, the company, and the customers they serve to thrive.
- Build scalable, elastic services, capable of running in private Salesforce data centers and in public clouds
- Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability
- Design, implement and tune robust APIs and API framework-related features that perform and scale in a multi-tenant environment.
- Work with the user experience and product management teams to build modern, scalable, responsive, inclusive and accessible web applications
- Design and implement intelligent and thorough testing strategies to ensure quality delivery
- Automate operational tasks to allow us to operate services at world-scale
- Continuously integrate and deploy your code, monitor it in the live service and learn through data-driven feedback loops on how to improve it
- Participate in the team's on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available
- BS with 2+ years of experience or MS with 2+ years of experience or relevant job experience
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming and other scripting languages. One or more of the following: Java, C#, Ruby, Go, Scala, Python
- Familiar or experienced with web application development and web application frameworks such as React.js, Express.js, Spring, Ruby On Rails
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs such as REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, HTTP, JSON, etc.
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Agile development methodology