Associa is seeking a Marketing Cloud Administrator to manage key systems and teams required to execute multi-channel, multi-audience marketing and communications campaigns and build reporting that transforms marketing data into actionable business intelligence.
This role is responsible for end-to-end management of the Marketing Automation Platform (Marketing Cloud) front-end processes, including aiding in the maintenance and configuration of the Marketing Cloud system and its integration with the CRM (Salesforce).
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have the ability to translate business requirements and technical specifications into a functioning solution for rapid development. Additionally, the candidate must be proficient with various configuration aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Candidate will be responsible for providing recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, operational efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
As the Marketing Cloud administrator, this position will work closely with our Salesforce Architect, developers, and the user community, he/she must have strong communication and system analysis skills.
As the Marketing Ops Director, this person will manage team members that support Associa's marketing platforms, digital channels, and reporting and analytics tools including website SEO and online reputation (Google Analytics), PPC (Adwords), etc.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage key team members that support Marketing ops functions including; automated prospecting, client/customer journeys, digital platforms, performance data, etc.
- Manage key systems used to enhance the customer experience across the customer journey
- Manage data integration between marketing systems and CRM
- Manage data integration between marketing systems and PowerBi
- Identify project risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve issues
- Oversee new data in Marketing Cloud and advise on data use for targeting, configuration strategy and reporting
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign development and execution management
- Segment and leverage marketing systems for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, own, and operate reporting tools and metrics for marketing team
- Analyze data and KPIs to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize performance
- Enhance current functionality of marketing systems
- Maintain systems and operations
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Broader Org
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excited to learn new technology and train others
- Ability to work well independently as well as in collaborative groups
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative approach to accomplishing responsibilities and improving processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to understand broader marketing objectives in meeting business objectives
- High energy work ethic, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to translate and present to internal audience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Marketing Cloud experience required
- PowerBi experience required
- Certified Marketing Cloud Specialist a plus
- Pardot Specialist Certification preferred
- 3+ years SQL experience required
- Microsoft Excel (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook