Marketing and Client Resources Manager
Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, a transatlantic law firm with more than 1,000 lawyers based in 27 US and UK office locations, seeks a talented and experienced Marketing and Client Resources Manager for our Winston-Salem, NC office. This position will be located in Winston-Salem and will also have responsibility for our Greensboro office. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for conceiving and implementing elements of the firm's overall marketing and client development programs specific to assigned offices, sectors or practice areas. Marketing Managers work under the supervision of the Director of Marketing & Client Resources and in day-to-day collaboration with the Chief Marketing Officer, Client Service Director, Director of Administration, Office Managing Partner(s) and Sector Leaders of their assigned offices and groups. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, curious, energetic, and detail-oriented. This position requires excellent organization and interpersonal communication skills and an ability to strategically manage multiple projects and priorities.
· Execute the firm's overall strategic initiatives and brand deployment through creative and innovative marketing programs in the Winston-Salem and Greensboro offices.
· Collaborate with lawyers and other team members to develop and implement strategic marketing plans for designated Sector/Service teams and offices.
· Develop and write customized proposals and responses to RFPs for clients and prospects, including strategy, content development, collaboration with lawyer teams, and project management.
· Create and develop other presentation materials and client-focused tools and resources, in collaboration with the firm's Communications and Design Teams.
· Manage and execute large-scale firm proprietary events for designated Sector/Service teams and offices.
· Manage firm sponsorships at industry/trade conferences and Triangle market events, including providing on-site support and building relationships with clients and prospects.
Job Requirements: · Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or other related field·
5-7 years previous marketing experience, preferably within a professional services organization
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Attention to detail when it comes to professional writing skill set
· Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage simultaneous priorities, working independently or as part of a team
· Proficiency with Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a client service focus.