Description of Position
The Digital Marketing (Seismic) Capabilities Manager will primarily be responsible for facilitating best in class Content Production, Curation and Distribution. This position will partner closely with Marketing, IT and Sales to define, deliver and implement requirements related to sales enablement capabilities, specifically Seismic. This includes the ability to understand, design, and translate business requirements into technical solutions. This position will leverage a candidate’s subject matter expertise of Seismic and assist with exploiting tool functionality to advance adoption, accelerate efficiencies in content creation, and oversee quality and governance. This role will work closely with IT in data management initiatives to implement integration with quality data for use in the curation of content. This role requires the ability to provide thought leadership on effective and pragmatic solutions, ability to prioritize and schedule feature deployment and configure enhancements. This role will partner closely with Sales, Marketing and IT to implement solutions and communicate progress with key stakeholders.
- Strong experience with Seismic Sales enablement tool, specifically configuration, profile set up and maintenance, content property assignment, and all other Seismic features such as Newscenter, Workspace and Livedocs, etc
- Implement best practices in deploying Seismic to accelerate end user adoption
- Facilitate and implement content templates and linkages to data, driving operational efficiencies
- Leverage features of Seismic to drive change
- Development pragmatic approaches in advancing Seismic Livedocs so that content may be customized while still being governed properly.
- Train broader team on how to build out and maintain content templates and help operations achieve improved efficiencies
- Partner with IT in data management initiatives aimed at improving data accessibility and integration with Seismic for purposes of creating marketing collateral
- Partner with IT integrating Seismic with other Marketing and Sales capabilities as part of overall roadmap
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into clear and testable requirements which describe the desired outcomes to be achieved
- Partner with IT, using Agile methodology for defining stories and prioritizing data requirements
- Communicate with key stakeholders status updates concerning content creation and distribution, profile enhancements and overall system performance
- Assist with testing data management requirements, integration, quality and accessibility.
- Accountable for functional system design and system configuration.
- Monitors and implements continuous process and system improvements.
Requirements of Position ·
- 3-5 years of Seismic implementation and configuration experience including content manager, docprofile development, Newscenter configuration, Livedocs, and workspace
- 3-5 years working in data management capacity, leveraging and integrating data to support sales and/or marketing tools
- Demonstrated ability to apply best practices in the development and deployment of Seismic configurations and content management
- Experience and aptitude for deploying Sales Enablement solutions, specifically Seismic
- Problem solving and analytical mindset to evaluate approaches and develop pragmatic solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, good communication, a customer service orientation, and tolerance for ambiguity.
- Teamwork and partnership skills, ability to multi-task and drive results
- Experience working with Agile Methodology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field. Bachelor's degree may be substituted by sufficient experience.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.