Egnyte is seeking a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join our growing marketing team. As a part of the demand generation team, you will be instrumental in bringing together the cross-functional pieces of all demand gen campaigns and help to craft the programs, content and offers that drive demand for net new business. You will have the opportunity to shape the engine that drives Egnyte’s digital experience and demand. As the team grows, this role will be a hub for scaling our success and will have a direct hand in shaping how we create and execute campaigns.
As a Campaigns Manager you will drive the development, execution and optimization of integrated demand gen. programs that support quarterly business objectives.
This role plays a key part in working across marketing centers of excellence to drive creation and activation of multiple marketing channels. This includes, but is not limited to management of email campaigns, content syndication programs, webinars, meeting makers and coordination of integrated tactics such as paid ads, and Drift bots.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Collaborate with product marketing and marketing operations/demand center on execution of multiple demand gen nurtures, including managing copy and offers, review of emails before activation and tracking results and optimizing performance
- Work with media agency and vendors to activate content syndication of programs, including identification and delivery of assets, target list, uploading leads, tracking performance, and optimizing
- Webinar planning and execution – coordinating calendar, digital promotion, and presenter details, post event follow up
- Regionalization of programs, as necessary
- Pre and post campaign communication with SDR team – ensure knowledge of assets promoted channels used, and leads to be followed up on
- Tracking campaign performance in Tableau dashboard and SFDC and optimizing based upon outcomes
- List/lead management including receipt from vendor, formatting, upload into appropriate systems and SFDC campaign creation
You love to get things done and are looking for an environment where you can drive results, develop professionally, and enjoy being a key person on a winning team. Your strengths include characteristics such as resourceful, personable, innovative, and a positive attitude. You have a natural ability to work with people of all levels, backgrounds and experiences. People find you to be detail oriented, responsive and collaborative. Your fresh ideas and willingness to jump into new projects make you a go to person on the team!
- 3-5 years B2B marketing campaign and project management experience, preferably in SAAS, and BA or equivalent degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and proven ability to write and review email landing page copy
- Basic knowledge of marketing automation/demand center process and capabilities
- Proven experience with cost per lead programs and knowledge of vendors and processes
- Knowledge and experience with webinar programs, sponsored/3rd party as well as company hosted
- Experience managing integrated programs, vertical, or industry marketing a plus
- Independent, data drive, with a passion for driving demand, excels at teamwork and innovation with the goal to drive demand and enhance the experience of the target audience
- Ownership and accountability to stay on time with projects and attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic, a bias for action, and a creative/innovative style
- Marketo, Drift, Airtable experience are a plus
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- Healthy lunches, breakfast, and bottomless snacks and beverages
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- Board Games --you name it, we got it! Take a break and get to know other Egnyters!
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership