The Marketing Team at Benevity is taking the next step in its journey to “infuse a culture of goodness in the world” … are you ready to join a company dedicated to doing good? We are building out a new Marketing Campaigns team that will be responsible for implementing and executing high-performing, best-in-class marketing programs to drive pipeline and revenue in alignment with our company OKRs. We are seeking a Marketing Campaigns Manager experienced in building programs with Sales and/or BDR/SDR Teams, Account Based Marketing and pipeline-building lead generation.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Implementing Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs that are tailored and personalized, targeting top enterprise accounts.
- Building campaigns for our BDR team to find new qualified sales opportunities
- Developing and executing data-driven marketing campaigns that successfully engage Benevity’s buyer personas; and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline.
- Aligning closely with Brand, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing and Content to execute product launches and seasonal campaigns to key markets across all our channels (search, social, BDRs, webinars, email, etc.).
- Designing programs with the outcome in mind, leveraging existing tools to ensure tracking and reporting is available; provide results on a continuous basis, pivoting the plan if needed.
- Identifying opportunities for new content and campaigns that will drive engagement across the buying journey.
What You’ll Bring:
- 8+ years of experience in B2B demand generation, field marketing or regional marketing, with proven ownership of end-to-end campaign planning from execution to measurable results.
- Experience working in a high-performance cloud (SaaS) technology business.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing strategy and concepts; Demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales.
- Knowledge of key marketing principles, including content marketing, digital marketing, creative development; experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan and execute on multiple marketing projects at the same time, and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills.