The Marketing & Campaign Sr. Associate is responsible for identifying the intelligence needs of their designated business domain through one-to-one communications, conducting intelligence analyses, and performing market research and industry analyses.in areas of interest to the company which will allow the company to gain a competitive advantage.
- Acts as business lead on projects by working with the technical support and BI teams including setting priorities, analyzing user needs, preparing enhancement requests and helping with development projects, testing and implementation.
- Communicates solutions and follows processes to keep customers up to date on system developments.
- Identifies intelligence needs of their designated business domain through one-to-one communications, conducting intelligence analyses, and performing market research and industry analyses.
- Interprets and administers policies, processes, and procedures,Leads and participates in various meetings with internal customers at all levels of management.
- Manages a training and educational plan for greater awareness of business intelligence tools, reports, features, business rules, etc. across the business and user community.
- Manages complex projects for the Business Intelligence department.
- Monitors fields of interest to the company, such as technology in the political/legal frameworks.
- Monitors internal and external environments for development of new business processes.
- Participates in management meetings related to Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Partners with members of other groups and functions within the company to drive results.
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field; Master's Degree; Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field or equivalent work experience
- 9-12 years of relevant work experience
- SAS/SQL skills or BI tools experience a plus
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal.
- Ability to comprehend processes and systems associated with data management; evaluate and understand business challenges; their technical implications, and potential solutions for implementation.
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Ability to exercise stakeholder confidentiality and discretionary judgment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and negotiate project priorities and deliverables.
- Ability to interact with senior level management; experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organizational structure.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and management.,Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Ability to synthesize complex or diverse information/datasets.
- Ability to work across multiple lines of business and facilitate large cross-functional meetings.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Advanced knowledge of data management best practices, challenges, and approaches; metadata, data quality, and data stewardship.
- Advanced technical skills especially around the Microsoft BI stack.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements in financial services industry.
- Results oriented; ability to work efficiently and meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Strong project management skills.