Denodo is looking for a smart, highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented and data-driven individual to join the marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing in North America, the selected candidate will develop, execute and manage digital/online campaigns, including nurture/re-engage programs, paid social media, webinar and other integrated online/digital campaigns - utilizing strong analytical ability to continuously optimize results.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ideate, create, implement and execute digital/online programs/campaigns
- including nurture / re-engage programs, webinars, and paid social media campaigns, and other digital marketing campaigns – optimizing strategies/campaigns utilizing A/B testing, multi-variant tests, and other data analysis.
- Track performance and manage quality of all aspects of campaigns, including campaign set-up, asset review and creation, email and social media copy preparation and promotion.
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders including sales, digital marketing, field marketing, partner marketing, and product marketing to help drive success across digital/online programs.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of these campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Collaborate with design and digital teams for development of different elements required by the campaigns including production of imagery, design, and build of emails, landing pages, banners, and other creative materials.
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop messaging aligned to target audience for key campaign assets including content, outbound emails, nurtures, social media posts, etc.
- Build and scale email nurture / re-engage programs in Marketo to drive responses and push qualified leads further down the funnel for conversion.
- Help guide the building of target lists in Salesforce.com for digital/online campaigns.
- Manage webinar programs including coordination of content creation by subject matter experts, campaign set-up, and promotion.
- Help guide email marketing strategy (automations, nurture campaigns, segmentation, re-engage campaigns, analytics/reporting, email
- Contribute and help guide strategy for effective multi-touch integrated campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned to support corporate events & digital campaigns / initiatives.
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years marketing experience in a B2B software company, focused in online/digital demand generation (including paid social media & email marketing)
- Hands-on experience with a solid track record of creating,deploying, and optimizing complex automated marketing campaigns and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce and Marketo.
- Should have minimum 3 years of advanced Salesforce and Marketo experience. Admin certification in both technologies will be strongly considered.
- Experience in database marketing, list segmentation and data analysis.
- Excellent skills to execute and report on multiple marketing campaigns at the same time.
- Solid knowledge of webinar platforms (BrightTalk is a plus).
- Experience marketing with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and high energy environment with attention to detail and maintaining quality.
- Team player, well organized, hands on attitude, passion for driving results.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with high attention to detail.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law