Alation continues to hire for roles at various locations with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19 crisis. Everyone new to the Alation team, along with our current workforce, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Alation pioneered the data catalog market and today is leading its evolution into a platform for a broad range of data intelligence solutions including data search & discovery, data governance, and digital transformation. Nearly 230 enterprises drive data culture, improve decision making, and realize business outcomes with Alation. For more information,
What We're Looking For
Are you someone who took apart electronics in your garage? Did you build robots but also write music? We're looking for a marketing operations person to bring our campaigns to life.
In this role, you'll work with demand generation managers who are driving both inbound and outbound campaigns. You'll have your hands in our systems and rich technology stack, ensuring our campaigns reach the right people, at the right time.
This year we're expanding upon our successful inbound program, adding outbound/account-based, customer expansion, and partner campaigns. You'll get exposed to a broad range of strategies and be at the heart of making them happen.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage.
- Build and manage a master campaigns calendar for marketing to support the demand generation, events, and customer marketing team.
- Build best-in-class operations to drive end-to-end program execution: initial program definition, creation of campaign components, execution processes, success measurement, and the documentation of key learnings.
- Own the campaign set up and attribution process across the marketing automation, CRM, and reporting systems like Bizible.
- Manage enhancements for existing Martech applications, including but not limited to HubSpot, Drift, Demandbase/Engagio, Zapier, etc.
- Report on campaign metrics, examine campaign data, and support campaign decisions with data.
- Project-manage and work cross-functionally to deploy high impact campaigns: you'll work with demand generation, email marketing, and corporate marketing to create high impact campaigns.
- Provide appropriate training and documentation for all users as new processes are developed.
You'll work with these technologies (and more!):
- HubSpot - marketing automation platform
- Salesforce - CRM
- Bizible - marketing attribution system
- Splash - event marketing system
- Demandbase - ABM platform
- Asana - project management system
- Tableau - analytics platform (SQL a plus)
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools (today we have HubSpot, but this could change)
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably
- Experience with Project Management tools like Asana
- Good working knowledge of the marketing tools, including but not limited to Drift, Demandbase, Engagio, intent data platforms, etc.
- Excellent process documentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building coordinated multi-channel campaigns - - including email, digital, webinars, and more
- Able to collaborate and work cross-functionally, with demand generation, sales development, and sales
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- 3+ years of Marketing Operations experience in a B2B SaaS organization
- Bachelor's Degree; Marketing preferred
- Certification in a marketing automation platform
Our founders have come together from different backgrounds: business, engineering, and design. This unique mix from our founding team is important to the Alation culture story. Today, our team consists of creators and communicators with varied backgrounds - from Stanford, to the Indian Institute of Technology, big companies and one-person startups, the United States, and abroad. We continue to seek ever more diverse perspectives as we grow.
For information about company benefits, please visit www.ibenefitsapp.com/alation-2021. Password is Alation21.
- Market-Leading Data Catalog Provider
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and health offerings including commuter benefits
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
and much, much more!