Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 57 days ago
At Zones, we deliver complex IT solutions. Simply. But we don’t do it alone – we pair technology from our world-class partners with exceptional service from our team of certified sales, engineering, and supply-chain specialists.
In our 30+ years as a global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and Dallas to New Delhi, reaching over 80 countries around the world. And we formed relationships with partners like Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and others along the way.
Our careers focus on our main areas of expertise: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT sales, technology solutions, engineering, operations, logistics, and more, Zones is the place for you.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for managing and driving significant pipeline from focused joint partner marketing campaigns across multiple vendors that will ultimately drive sales and gross margin. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker, with a background in brand marketing or advertising, and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns. You will work closely with stakeholders from Partner and Product Management (PPM), Marketing and Sales functions to lead cross-team collaboration, track business results and hold participating functions accountable for results.
This position will report to our Vice President, Sales Excellence and is based in our corporate headquarters in Auburn, WA.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Campaign Manager is primarily responsible for:
· Driving significant pipeline from focused joint partner marketing campaigns around SMB, MM and Enterprise accounts and key partners
· Partnering with Sales Enablement on continuous training, setting go-to-market within each solution environment – Product, Partner and Promotion
· Driving proactive campaigns, partner engagement, training, promotions, incentives and success measurements
· Targeting Partner led new acquisition and development and customized offerings
· Managing cross-functional launch teams to ensure that the entire organization is prepared to tell our story and support our customers at launch
· Working with feature/solution owners in Partner and Product Management to understand their goals and objectives
· Identifying opportunities to improve marketing campaign processes and implement best practices across teams. Build and document new processes to establish consistency in execution
· Ensuring organization brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
· Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs and maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
· Collecting data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
· Highlighting performance areas (or lack thereof) and working with stakeholder groups to remedy
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
· Bachelor of Arts/Science required; MBA preferred
· 10+ years in a marketing role, preferably in partner marketing with experience in running targeted outbound sales campaigns
· Must have exceptional project management skills with the ability to balance competing priorities from multiple stakeholders
· Ability to balance creativity with data-driven campaign selection and analysis
· A track record of solving complex problems, driving and demonstrating business results
· Ability to influence at all levels of the company, working effectively with poise and executive maturity
· Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all communications deliverables
· Outstanding oral and written communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
At Zones, we take great pride in offering a full spectrum of comprehensive, flexible benefit programs to our employees:
· Medical/dental/vision coverage
· 401(k) plan with matching provision
· Life insurance
· Paid vacation time
· Financial protection benefits
· Group discounts & perks
· Wellness programs
· And more