The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, executing and optimizing global integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, demand and pipeline. This person will be required to manage multiple marketing programs involving a variety of strategies such as digital marketing, advertising, webinars and trade shows. The Campaign Manager should have proven project management skills and the ability to cultivate and sustain a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, coordination and communication.
What you will be doing
- Develop global and regional marketing plans that support demand generation, pipeline acceleration and deepen customer relationships.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, sales and customer success teams to develop integrated campaign plans including, objectives, target audience descriptions, strategies, tactics, metrics, dependencies, timelines and budgets.
- Manage planning, development and execution of campaigns utilizing various marketing channels including events, trades shows, virtual events, webinars, digital marketing and paid media.
- Work with Demand Generation team to execute activities, in partnership with regional sales.
- Work with internal or external creative teams to develop compelling communications i.e. email, direct mail, advertising, collateral, website content, promotional materials, etc.
- Develop tactical plans in support of marketing strategies including offers, database segmentation, external list and media buys, testing scenarios, coding, and tracking.
- Identify opportunities to test new techniques and technologies in traditional and online communications.
- Use Marketo to build landing pages (for events, webinars and content assets) and send automated and personalized emails.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, report results and optimize for future improvements.
- Participate in meeting to brief sales teams on integrated campaign plans and demand creation activities
- 5+ years experience and a proven track record in sophisticated marketing program design and/or campaign management.
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns with an understanding of all marketing communications disciplines and their specific uses throughout the awareness, interest and consideration continuum.
- Experience in planning and executing trade shows, field marketing events, virtual events and webinars.
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities and/or projects using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Ability to proactively identify and evaluate problems. Identifies appropriate subject matter experts and other information resources to resolve problems. Collects, analyzes and draws conclusions from information.
- Ability to effectively compose and communicate complex ideas to a wide variety of audiences, especially senior/mid-level professionals.
- Our team deeply values collaboration. You are passionate and committed to working in Marketing and across disciplines. You’re confident, but willing to learn. We want to learn from you too!