The Marketing/Campaign Manager builds and executes multi-channelcampaigns using tactics and channels including email, social, SEO/PPC, webinars, blogs, etc. He/She is responsible for delivering compelling, high-performing campaigns that generate leads, pipeline and revenue. The Marketing Campaign manager must illustrate strong interpersonal skills in order to gain consensus across planned programs, negotiate tight deadlines and unite teams with a single campaign vision and voice. Experience in building and executing integrated marketing programs is a must. Strong digital marketing experience is required. A detailed understanding of all online/offline tactics to develop the right media mix to meet program goals is crucial.
Additionally, this individual must manage multiple campaigns at once, while adhering to tight deadlines, and achieving campaign goals.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing, executing and measuring compelling marketing campaigns in a variety of channels including digital marketing (email, online, social) and direct marketing (direct mail, print) as well as integrated multi-channel and 3rd party marketing expertise. He/She must possess strong relationship development and negotiating skills and be able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members. He/She will be a team player with a positive, can-do attitude; and a strong belief in the importance of partnering with the sales organization.
Further requirements and qualifications include:
- A minimum of 8years experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in technology or other B2B or B2B2C company.
- A proven track record of building and executing multi-channelcampaigns that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and revenue.
- Proficiency in MSFT Office; experience with data analysis in Excel, including pivot tables and advanced functions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (Eloqua or Marketo) and customer relationship management (Salesforce.com) tools to manage campaign execution and reporting.
- Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Google Ad Words, experience a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to assess performance drivers and interpret results.
- Creativity as illustrated by previous marketing and campaign work.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Compelling communication skills to act as a campaign champion and to ensure positive communication with internal audiences and executives.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable with change and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively both cross-functionally and in teams.
- Experience in developing sales enablement tools and education.
- A self-motivated, performance-driven and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or related field is required.