JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for strategic and tactical execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns for products. Reporting to the Global Director of Marketing, the Manager will work closely with the Product team to support acquisition, cross-sell, and upsell efforts.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Partner with Pinkerton's Product Division to ensure goal alignment, audience segmentation, and insights that can be used to drive campaigns.
- Develop acquisition, cross-sell, and upsell project briefs and plan overviews for successful campaigns.
- Develop content and messaging for campaigns, including digital marketing components.
- Collaborate with creative functions within the Marketing department to produce effective eCommerce campaign ads, emails, and landing pages.
- Manage campaigns through thoughtful planning, content creation, execution, and monitoring performance.
- Partner with vendors to coordinate digital marketing efforts and incorporate data from other channels to inform decision making.
- Analyze and interpret analytics data on a regular basis for continuous improvement.
- Share and review project briefs and plans with key stakeholders.
- Own all tasks and deliverables needed to develop and implement campaign components.
- Lead campaign kick-off meetings with Marketing and stakeholders to review campaign strategy, tactical implementation, and creative components.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree and two to five years of experience with omni-channel eCommerce product campaigns or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Project management experience.
- Able to manage multiple projects and large scale tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to track and maintain schedule assignments.
- Serve as a positive and effective team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Results orientated.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.