Marketing Campaign Manager - Commercial Card
Marketing Campaign Manager
Capital One is seeking a Campaign Manager with business-to-business marketing experience to manage and lead marketing campaigns for Capital One Commercial Banking. This is an exciting time to join the Commercial Marketing team, as we are expanding into new marketing channel and content strategies, while actively connecting marketing activities to the business strategy and sales process.
In this role you will ensure an optimal mix of channel tactics ladder back to the business strategy and sales process; work withinternal and external agencies to assist in delivering the assets and campaigns on time and within budget; and ensure the proper campaign measurement and optimization are in place.
- Leads Campaign Management team for Commercial Card business to oversee impactful campaigns and develop high performing junior campaign managers.
- Collaborates with content team and PR on the key messaging themes and annual content strategy to help build the channel strategy.
- Drives alignment of marketing activities to the business strategy and leads channels team to develop an optimal mix of channel tactics and solutions based on the key messaging themes and content strategy.
- Creates the integrated marketing calendar to be delivered and approved by the business executive.
- Develops campaign briefs for each asset and specific channel activation, based on the approved integrated marketing calendars.
- Project manages marketing campaigns and oversees asset creation to ensure quality execution, while securing approvals and sign-offs for each channel.
- Edit and proofread copy for all materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Collaborates with the Marketing Transformation team and Channel Leads to ensure key KPIs are collected, analyzed and evaluated.
- Develops the marketing impact presentation which summarizes the campaign results and evaluates the impact on business objectives with key learnings and future implications and optimizations.
- Leads alignment with business leaders on campaign development and campaign results
- At least 6 years of experience in Marketing Management or Project Management within an agency or corporate environment
- At least 6 years of experience in multi-channel marketing (planning, execution, and performance analysis)
- At least 6 years of experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams, creative and design teams, or agencies.
- At least 6 years of experience utilizing research and analysis to fuel client marketing in a Business to Business space
- At least 6 years of experience in creating and delivering presentations to senior leaders.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or similar field
- Experience in Business-to-Business Marketing
- Experience in Financial Services or Commercial Banking
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns
- Experience in working with external agencies/ad agencies.
Job ID R49959