Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Marketing Campaign Management Team supports the NA Retail Bank and Mortgage Company. Key focus areas include new account growth, increasing product cross-sell and balance growth. This role will specifically focus on our checking acquisition programs to drive new consumer accounts and deposit balances.
This person will work closely with Product and Segment Managers to develop and execute consumer direct marketing campaigns, to meet sales and financial business objectives. This role will work closely with our key partners such as Legal, Compliance, Decision Management, Finance and Channel execution teams.
- Develop and execute direct marketing programs to grow the franchise while achieving business goals across branches, online and phones and across key target segments – specifically working to grow the checking acquisition portfolio.
- Size new business opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results.
- Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, program P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support Acquisitions programs.
- Partner with product and segment managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including:
- Marketing Strategy and Program Development
- Creative & Marketing brief process
- Program Approval Document
- Marketing brief process
- Channel implementation
- List work instructions
- Offer fulfillment
- Internal communications to the field
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and auditreport.
- Interface with Sales, Marketing Channels, Product, Operations, Decision Management, Finance, Legal and Compliance.
- Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs.
- Answer/Investigate client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in pre-approved offer marketing, ideally including campaign management across direct mail and digitalchannels
- Experience in retail bank marketing preferred
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive results from team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
- Job ID: 17078126