Typical duties/responsibilities for Marketing Representative may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work primarily remote from Bland with FES, other channels and end user customers to develop demand for ABB Dry-type transformers. Investigate requirements, define scope and objectives of projects, and prepare information to be distributed to other departments to facilitate the design and manufacture of the required equipment. Initiate and promote cost-effective measures to improve operations and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Prepare quotations, based on customer specifications, and conduct related marketing functions in securing orders. Provide technical and commercial support to customers and field sales personnel including visits to customer sites. Coordinate with other groups to ensure meeting requirements.
• Provide guidance for maintenance of a wide variety of business processes. Provide support; ensure accuracy of information and responsiveness to customer requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of Business Development or Sales experience.
Alternatively, this position may be filled at a more senior level for the successful candidate meeting these basic qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of Business Development or Sales experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of Business Development or Sales experience.
• Requires broad knowledge of businesses and their applications, and ability to influence decisions and cost-effectively provide customer support.
• A strong sales and marketing background.
• Requires understanding of marketing, principles, concepts, and related practices.
• Strong analytical skills, initiative and ingenuity to solve complex problems and implement remedial measures.
• Strong communications skills to discuss and negotiate quotations and potential orders.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.