The Udemy for Business Revenue Operations team is responsible for enabling our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to scale and grow revenue efficiently. We own the systems & applications, processes, and analytics to make the teams aligned to drive visibility and accountability for our revenue growth.
As a Marketing Business Analytics Analyst, you will be at the epicenter of the business, and will be accountable to build and to manage the core metrics that fortify Udemy for Business Marketing as a data-driven organization. You will monitor the pulse of our marketing data trends to optimize our lead funnel, and lead the design, packaging and presentation of your insights to business leadership. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale our Marketing organization.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain our "single source of truth" by partnering closely with business leadership, marketing operations (e.g, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Support etc.) and data science.
- Leverage Business Intelligence tools and data to create and deliver the operations reports, trend analyses and forecasts our partners rely on.
- Be the go-to analytical partner for the Marketing team. You'll work to track, analyze, and report on marketing funnel data and deliver your insights to leadership.
- Assist with quarterly and yearly strategic planning processes. You'll work across teams to quantify and map out our goals.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 3-5+ years experience in Marketing Ops / Analytics in a B2B SaaS environment. B2B SaaSMarketing experience is a must have!
- A knowledge of B2B Marketing mechanics. You've worked with leads and funnel reporting, you understand pipeline and conversion, and you know the difference between an MQL and an SQL.
- A love of analytics and the ability to drive closed-loop reporting from leads to revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source.
- Motivation and energy with a start-up "do a little bit of everything" mindset.
- Experience handling B2B data. You know Salesforce, Google Analytics and Marketo well and you can handle BI tools such as Looker, Chartio, Tableau, etc.
- Experience writing SQL and using spreadsheet software. You're handy with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Nice to have: Experience working in organization with Consumer to B2B upsell model or Freemium model.
- Note: This is not a Machine learning or AI role so no background there is required.