The Marketing Manager is essential in building a culture of promotional and revenue driving opportunities within the brand framework. This position manages and executes the company’s various brand marketing programs to include casino, hotel, entertainment, F&B, spa & salon, nightlife, convention sales, sponsorships and more to drive revenue.
- Assist Director of Marketing in executing overall marketing strategy and operations.
- Execute strategic plan(s) to increase utilization of Borgata amenities via earned, owned, and paid advertising channels.
- Work with Director of Marketing, Casino Marketing, MGM Resorts Corporate Database Marketing and MGM Resorts Corporate Center of Excellence teams to drive visitation while creating innovative brand experiences through marketing that deliver on key strategic priorities.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of all resort and casino brand marketing and advertising programs inclusive of print, broadcast, and online platforms. Work with internal agency partners to produce action plans for advertising campaigns based on marketing objectives.
- Identify strategic sponsorship opportunities to drive profitable partnerships and ensure brand alignment.
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive the brand forward while upholding the brand integrity and design platform of all external marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Develop reports detailing consumer metrics including, but not limited to, campaign profitability and shifts in consumer behaviors.
- Communicate post-campaign summaries including detailed data and segmentation analysis to identify trends and revenue opportunities.
- Lead communications as applicable with MGMRI Corporate Center of Excellence as well as external marketing and advertising agencies to execute marketing strategies.
- Must be able to read “fine print” areas of invoices and contracts.
- Maintains and build relationships with vendors
- Create and maintain a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction.
- Acts as a role model to all employees and always presents oneself as a credit to Borgata and encourages others to do the same.
- Continuously research industry and non-industry marketing strategies and emerging digital media technologies, including monitoring industry and competitor’s trends to surface best practices.
- All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Marketing Specialist
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising, relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience in planning and executing marketing initiatives from conception through implementation.
- Experience planning and buying paid media across traditional and digital media platforms.
- At least five (5) years of experience in hotel/travel industry, marketing, or advertising experience. Experience to include at least three (3) years of experience in account management.
- Effectively communicate in English, both written and oral forms.
Previous experience working in a marketing agency setting.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.