The Marketing Brand Manager - New Brands will work closely with new properties across the country to develop successful marketing strategies in various marketing verticals, and work with them throughout the activation process to ensure a successful launch of the property and the brand.
Essential Job Results
- Build out activation plans for new properties, working with multiple properties and brands at a time.
- Is able to build and maintain professional relationships with property owners as well as keep focus on driving revenue and increasing customer flow to the new property.
- Capable of multitasking and staying highly organized while working on multiple properties at a time, each at different stages in the process.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by defining and analyzing the market and competitive environment for assigned area. Creates marketing plans by developing sales and/or pricing strategies, action plans and goals.
- May research, identify or develop product enhancements. Wins market share by coordinating, developing and implementing advertising and promotional programs that meet profit objectives.
- Meets financial objectives by preparing annual budgets.
- Negotiates with outside vendors as appropriate. Manages reporting by reviewing, analyzing and presenting information.
- Develops measurement strategies. Contributes to team effort by developing relationships with field sales staff and/or members or strategic partners.
- Maintains quality service by recommending and following Company standards.
- Must have property level hospitality experience, ideally within the upscale or luxury brand space.
- Multi-property experience will be helpful for this role.
- Able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively and work as a liaison between Best Western Corporate and the property owner.
- Able to build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues and Best Western members.
- Resolves defined problems and probes known sources for answers.
- Manages single large and/or multiple, smaller/simpler projects, programs or processes.
- Thrives in fast paced, fluid work environments.
May travel up to 20% of work time
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related, professional level experience in marketing or the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Financial and budgeting acumen.