Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will have B2B, CRM and marketing automation experience - specifically proven experience deploying and using Pardot and Salesforce. This is a critical role responsible for working with technology, sales operations and product marketing teams to deploy technologies that enable integrated campaigns, including email marketing and lead nurturing tactics.
This role will be responsible for managing complex technology projects with multiple stakeholders and should be comfortable planning and problem solving with stakeholders. Collaborative and cross-functional communication and project management is essential to ensure technology requirements, business rules, workflows and integration points are documented, planned and implemented.
- Oversee deployment of Pardot and integration with Salesforce and websites.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement and manage marketing automation tools, templates and reporting.
- Develop, implement and document requirements, business rules, workflows and processes for marketing automation tools.
- Enable automated digital campaigns to foster 1-to-1 relationships across the customer lifecycle.
- Ensure a consistent user experience and brand presence across digital technologies.
- Serve as marketing automation technology SME to help teams develop and troubleshoot campaigns and email projects.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in technology, computer science, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing automation, email marketing and integrated campaigns.
- 3+ years of project management experience – Agile preferred.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing, demand generation and CRM.
- Development and administrative certification, or proven experience, in Pardot and Salesforce.
- API integration with CRM platforms and websites.
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML skills a plus, but not required).
- Experience with scoring models, workflows, templates, list import and A/B testing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation.
- Experience working with external vendors and consultants.
- Ability to build solid cross-functional relationships and work with all levels within an organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.