Marketing Automation, Senior Specialist
The Marketing Automation, Senior Specialist provides best practice leadership in marketing automation– with emphasis focused on email marketing. We are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert who has proven automation experience and who is able to develop and implement creative solutions to solve operational challenges.
In partnership with the digital and media team, s/he will set up within the automation system “buyer’s journey” campaigns. This person will ensure that Wiley’s stakeholders are engaged at the optimal frequency and that Wiley is on the forefront of best practices and is legally compliant.
This role will additionally deploy campaigns leveraging the email channel, overseeing that it is coordinated, captured, sent out and measured via the marketing automation tool.
- Oversee the setup, structure, and architecture of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool, ensuring that we are optimized and running efficiently.
- Execute campaigns across user segments to onboard and activate users through email ensuring that individual campaign objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Pull lists, set up emails, and deploy campaigns from start to finish.
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to develop measurable campaign objectives.
- Set up and deploy high volume of email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Manage a high volume of simultaneous email projects at one time, to successfully deploy campaigns as needed by the business.
- Oversee all aspects of email management, from set up, to deployment, to measurement and analytics.
- Provide feedback on campaign performance and email measurement statistics, such as open rates, click through rates and general campaign effectiveness.
- Test and analyze new customer segments and map out strategies based on email performance and marketing objectives.
- Implement A/B and multivariate testing on emails and content to continually maximize performance and engagement.
- Enforce marketing automation and retention best-practices.
- Set up reporting dashboards to track and improve performance.
- Provide campaign results to internal constituents, and recommend ongoing improvements to enhance results.
- Share best practices and maintenance of programs, drip & nurture programs, data integrity initiatives, etc.
- 5+ years of email and retention marketing experience for B2B products.
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Self-starter with an ability to initiate projects and execute from start to finish.
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing Automation tool(s); Preferred understanding of web analytics, content and data management; demonstrated proficiency in multiple lead generation tactics (email, website, direct mail, SEO, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing automation.
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.