Looking to be surrounded by remarkable, passionate individuals in your workplace? Tri Pointe Homes is always looking for employees to push our place in the industry forward with a top-tier home buying experience. If this sounds like a career for you, apply to be a part of our great team.
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, problem solving individual to join our talented group as a Marketing Automation Specialist at our Home Office.
Position Highlights: The Marketing Automation Specialist will assist the Senior Marketing Automation Manager in leading the email marketing and marketing automation platform. This person will have a large role in providing technical assistance to 15 internal digital marketing teams within the marketing automation platform. They will be responsible for assisting divisions in the implementation of design, testing, maintenance, and reporting of automated online marketing campaigns utilizing company templates and platforms. They will possess an understanding of lead scoring and nurturing plans and can execute workflows and triggers according to audience, and their stage in the marketing funnel. The Marketing Automation Specialist will be a collaborative role to further develop the capabilities of our internal digital marketing teams and will be a power user of our marketing automation system.
- Collaborates with the Senior Marketing Automation Manager, the home office marketing team, and third-party vendors to help develop best practices and assist in creating and executing email campaigns, landing pages, and digital content, leveraging the appropriate technical tools and optimizing user experience.
- Clearly communicates program and strategy changes across digital platforms to the organization’s digital marketing teams.
- Builds relationships with multiple digital marketing team members taking into account their individual skill level and abilities.
- Communicates effectively when supporting digital marketing teams, providing timely/helpful feedback
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams on the design, testing, and execution of email marketing and marketing automation campaigns for awareness, customer communications, and customer conversions.
- Collaborates with external partners and communicates changes and updates to keep projects and enhancements moving forward
- Assist in training division-level Digital Marketing Specialist positions to meet both their career objectives and the organization’s goals.
- Provide division-level coaching feedback and solutions on email assets and landing page assets pre and post-program launch.
- Ability to comprehend program-level changes and enhancements within our program templates, and having the ability to clearly document and apply changes to user/videos guides.
- Ensure all divisions’ content adheres to brand and regulatory compliance standards and secure necessary approvals for content when required.
- Assist digital marketing teams in selecting and applying audience segments, while applying best digital marketing practices
- Performs program audits to ensure campaign program best practices are being upheld, including campaign structure, email and landing page layouts, and content, and audience selection.
- Strategically reviews and audits automation programs and template updates and enhancements.
- Execute division-level email and automation programs. Including, creating programs, making recommendations, and working with division leaders to execute local needs.
- Supports digital marketing team initiatives to ensure alignment of Tri Pointe Homes’ email marketing and automation best practices, including A/B testing, audience segments, triggers, and workflows.
- Review and troubleshoot technical issues related to marketing automation programs, including campaign structure, flow, layout/formatting/design of email assets and landing pages, audiences and segmentation, and program development.
- Ability to implement updates to operational programs and reports that contribute to the improvement of sales and marketing processes. This includes enhancements related to attribution, return on investment (ROI), lead scoring models, and sales procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent business experience required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience in digital marketing and demand generation role where you were responsible for hands-on execution of online branding, content development and results.
- Marketing Automation and Email Marketing platforms experience – Marketo or similar advanced platform preferred
- Basic understanding of rule logic, audience segments and the delivery of personalized content
- Basic understanding of marketing operation programs that support top funnel marketing leads
- Experience in layout, styling digital assets, and basic understanding of HTML
- Possesses functional knowledge of other related programs such as video, call tracking, website, email testing platforms, while incorporating the marketing automation best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suites.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite for graphics maintenance and other relevant tools.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple digital marketing initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use both data and best practices in delivering informed decisions.
- Grammatical and creative writing skills, ability to review and proof copy for marketing text for the web, email and social.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary: The expected base salary range for this position is between $85,000-99,000 per year, depending on experience and skillset. Base Salary is paid bi-weekly, every other Friday.
- Bonus: This position is eligible for an annual performance-based cash bonus. Bonuses are earned, calculated and paid in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company’s applicable incentive plan document.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive medical, dental and vision coverage, Tri Pointe Homes provides comprehensive benefits to eligible team members and their dependents, including: Health Savings Account (HSA), full and limited healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and dependent care FSA options; generous paid time off policies, like vacation, holidays, sick leave, jury duty, bereavement, and volunteer time; paid disability, parental and military leave; company-sponsored and voluntary term life, AD&D, and short- and long-term disability insurances; a 401(k) retirement plan with bi-weekly employer matching of 50% up to the first 6% of team member contributions; adoption, fitness, tuition and worldwide emergency travel assistance; EAP, grief counseling, and estate/will preparation services; and additional discounts and supplementary employee-paid benefit programs.
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our company’s strength relies on the diversity of the team and the unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, if you are a California resident, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we collect about job applicants, employees and their emergency contacts and beneficiaries, and independent contractors. Please click here for a description of our personal information collection practices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an interview, please let us know.