RealSelf is looking for an awesome Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team. In this mid-level role, you’ll work directly with B2B and other groups to scale our provider communications strategy this year and beyond. You’ll bring your expertise in automation and campaign execution, a passion for connecting and optimizing marketing efforts with sales, and be a key contributor as we take our demand-gen and lifecycle marketing efforts to the next level.
We are open to this being a remote role in the US. While most of your team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast, working mainly in the PST time zone, there is schedule flexibility for candidates based in other time zones. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations.
- As part of the Marketing Operations team, own and execute email campaigns, nurture programs, and automation on behalf of the RealSelf B2B team and other cross-functional groups as necessary.
- Work directly with key business partners to build and deploy campaigns and automation that supports our overall strategic goals.
- Implement and maintain A/B tests, track and share results, make recommendations for optimization, and create subsequent iterations that further drive success; use our team’s collective findings to suggest additional opportunities to improve
- Perform standard QA functions and code review for email campaigns, automation workflows, email assets, and other customer-facing assets
- Work with MOPS/B2B, Customer Success, and Data Operations teams (and others as necessary) to triage and implement new high-value martech tools into our tech stack.
- Track record of success designing and implementing marketing automation workflows, email campaigns, and lifecycle performance reporting
- Solutions-oriented contributor
- Great verbal and written communicator and a team-first collaborator who values “we” above “me.”
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
- Experience formulating and executing A/B tests, analyzing the results, presenting findings to stakeholders
- A lifelong learner mindset - unafraid to learn and try new ways to make an impact for our customers and our internal stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in marketing, technology, or related field - OR- equivalent experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 4 years experience in a similar role with enterprise-class ESPs/MAPs such as Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua
- At least 2 years of hands-on marketing automation experience with Marketo as a daily user or admin (Marketo certification a plus)
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience building responsive HTML email templates, customer-facing assets, including landing pages and forms
- 1 or more years of hands-on experience building customer-facing digital assets, including responsive HTML emails, landing pages, and forms
- Experience with martech and related tools like Drift, Engagio, Bizible, Litmus, 6sense a plus