The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence St. Joseph Health is a small but mighty product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare virtually anywhere, anytime.
We are seeking a Senior Manager for Marketing Automation in Seattle, WA to be accountable for the development and execution of Providence St. Joseph Health’s marketing automation journeys. This role will primarily be responsible for working with regional marketing leads to develop and execute all direct marketing campaigns including list selection, sourcing engaging digital content, writing/designing/coding all emails, and writing/deploying SMScampaigns. In addition, this role will partner with PSJH’s clinical experts to ensure all patient communications meet approved clinical guidelines. The Manager, Email & SMS Marketing will use marketing automation strategies in digital marketing channels to create relevant, personalized, triggered campaigns that will drive increased customer acquisition and maximize lifetime value for existing PSJH customers.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with regional marketing teams to plan and execute marketing automation campaigns that drive increased customer acquisition and maximize customer life time value
- Plan and execute email and SMS list selection, journey creation and deployment utilizing our marketing automation platforms: Oracle Eloqua and Mpulse.
- Design and code responsive emails with best practices and a mobile first approach.
- Be an in-house expert for CRM and marketing automation processes, vendors and compliance.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report back to stakeholders accordingly.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent education/experience
- 8 years of general digital marketing expertise with specialization in Email and mobile marketing for large company
- 4 years of hands-on experience using a marketing automation platform such as Oracle Eloqua, Sales Force, SAS, or Unica
- 4 years of email design/graphic design. Strong UX experience, focusing on responsive/mobileexperiences
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, even under pressure
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years of HTLM, CSS or JAVA script coding
- 2 years of Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and implications for email design
- Excellent and multi-tasking and self-prioritization.
- A small but growing team - we’re good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy