Marketing Automation Project Manager - Customer Experience
This role is responsible for leading our customer experience automation efforts and assisting in the development and execution of the department strategy, including: overall customer engagement, customer advocacy, companywide visualization and realization of CSAT results, and creation/ownership of listening posts
. This position will leverage and manage sophisticated CRM applications, including, but not limited to Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Communities and Social Studio.
• Scope, develop and implement new technical CSAT automation functionality and capabilities into SFDC: create dashboards, account health scorecards, custom reports, auto assignment of BDU activities, progress management and auto escalation. Essentially, taking raw CSAT data and turning it into a story that drives specific and measurable action.
• Oversee larger-scale CX automation campaigntechnology development and implementation: Customer Portal and Social Studio
• Utilize multi-channel initiative’s to increase agents & insureds awareness of ICW Groups effort to improve (based upon direct CSAT survey feedback)
• Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around CRM/CX initiatives. Where appropriate define associated investment requirements to support CX strategy across the organization, and ensure link with wider business initiatives.
• Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for all CRM initiatives. In collaboration with the Analytics team, develop a single-view of customer analytics framework to better track key KPIs.
Bachelor's degreerequired; SFDC certification desired