$80K — $100K *
This is your chance to be part of transforming one of America’s largest industries from the inside out. If that’s not enough, we also offer a highly-competitive compensation package, a collaborative work environment, and a team invested in each other’s growth. Additionally, we have profit-sharing, an employee stock purchasing program, 401K matching, and a professional development allowance. So, join us, and let’s drive the industry forward together.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an Ambitious Marketing Automation Manager to create, support, and optimize our organization’s automation marketing programs. This role will be a highly innovative and dynamic role as the candidate will be expected to produce effective automation programs including but not limited to segmentation strategies, campaign iteration, triggers, and sales funnel optimization. The ideal candidate will be creative, well-organized, a strong communicator, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging start-up environment where collaboration is key.
· Facilitate designing trigger-based marketing automation and developing programs for all stages of marketing funnel from lead sourcing to inquiries, to engagement, to closed opportunities and retention
· Engage in the everyday operation, production, and execution of marketing automation campaigns, workflows, and triggers using multiple platforms to achieve key conversion points in the marketing funnel
· Help to maintain the email “campaign calendar” and facilitate proper approvals on all email/SMS/chatbot campaigns
Facilitate content production, coordination with stakeholders, and execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Help build, test, launch, report, and analyze automated campaigns based on prospects in various stages of the customer journey
· Engage in day-to-day maintenance and coordination, with external departments, regarding the compilation, aggregation, and list distribution for campaigns from Salesforce and HubSpot to respective platforms.
· Document daily operational workflow and marketing automation best practices to ensure proper list management, data quality, list hygiene, and campaign optimization
· Increase campaign performance by optimizing subject lines, call-to-action (CTA), open rates, click–through rates, and conversion rates
· Facilitate automation of lead scoring company’s presence on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, affiliate blogs, and othersWhat We’re Looking For:
· Bachelor’s degree, with a Major in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related field, or equivalent relevant professional experience and education
· 3-5 years of hands-on experience in email marketing, marketing automation and/or marketing operations
· Proficient in marketing automation tools (i.e. Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua) and CRM software (i.e. Salesforce, Netsuite or Oracle)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access), Adobe Creative Suite, HTML/CSS
· Deep knowledge of email and marketing automation processes
· Knowledge of SEO principles
· Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
· Must be flexible, willing to change direction if needed—even multiple times
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to initiate collaboration and find solutions for unstructured problems
· Excellent analytical skills and has an interest in reporting and data analysis
· Team player - excellent communication skills to work with colleagues across a rapidly growing company
· Highly organized with attention to detail and flawless execution
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
· Ability to assist with managing the visual appearance, updates, and content of digital marketing pieces. Experience in WordPress is a plus.
· Proficiency with HTML/CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite including skills in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, or equivalent programs.
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. Highly organized and detail oriented
· Must command the English language—proficient with grammar in copywriting and excellent communication skills
Valid through: 11/13/2021