As the marketing automation manager, you will be responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution to Neustar prospects and customers. You will drive engagement with our core audiences and be an expert in effective list and segmentation strategies. You will work across the marketing and sales teams to ensure effective delivery of outbound communications that drive leads that result in new sales opportunities. This role is focused on the execution using our Marketo marketing automation platform (MAP) and SalesForce CRM systems. We are looking for an experienced individual that is and detail-oriented, commited to quality and on-time delivery.
Here’s How You’ll Make A Difference:
- Youi will drive the execution of outbound digital marketing through automation of emails, landing pages, and online engagement. Your knowledge and expert implementation will ensure effective and timely delivery of programs that engage and nurture prospects and customers.
- Your knowledge and skills of analyzing, cleansing and manipulating data will ensure effective data collection, processing and delivery of quality leads to our sales and account management teams.
- Your understanding of lead scoring and buyer intent signal data will enhance the effectiveness of our processes.
- Your ability to work with integrated customer engagement platforms like ON24, Splash and content personalization platforms will ensure effective online experiences.
- Your ability to create reports and dashboards will ensure effective optimization by collaborating with Campaign Managers to optimize our programs.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years of digital marketing/communications/social mediaexperience in the tech industry
- 4+ years of marketing automation and CRM management experience in-house or with an agency
- You are a Marketing Automation Expert: Administrator level proficiency in Marketo marketing automation platform and proficiency in SalesForce CRMreporting and dashboards required, Certifications preferred. Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, and marketing technology data management tools such as Leadspace, Mintigo and Lean Data, preferred. Ability to track and communicate progress in workflow tools like Workfront needed.
- Deep knowledge of data structure and segmentation strategies is critical.
- Demonstrated track record of implementing effective marketing automation programs
- An detailed curiosity to design and implement tests to optimize performance with minimal direction
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Resilient attitude and strong work ethic
The Fine Print:
- A BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in information services including security, marketing and risk/fraud solutions is a plus
- Previous experience working for B2B technology companies