Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of B2B marketing and a desire to help businesses find exactly the right product or service to grow their practice? If so, you might be a great fit for our company. We’re a successful online marketing agency with room to grow and we’re looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee digital marketing and brand building efforts. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic, and an insatiable appetite for growth.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, and advance brand building.
- Design and manage Pardot workflows and execute highly targeted campaigns including emails, landing pages, nurture streams
- Develop lead scoring and nurture streams to drive quality leads to sales and manage the lead flows through Pardot/Salesforce.com
- Work with marketing, business development and sales to coordinate campaigns and insure effective communication streams to target segments.
- Design and build effective tracking and dashboarding methodologies to report campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities.
- Work with designers and developers to create web pages, landing pages and emails and define A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Translate analytics into clear and actionable recommendations to drive qualified traffic and hone-in on revenue-building activity
- Maintain and enrich the quality and integrity of the sales and marketing database
Qualifications for Marketing Manager:
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledgeable about the ins and outs of email marketing
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, able to make sense of metrics and process figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools: