We are currently looking for an experienced DigitalMarketing Manager to serve as a growth hacker for our fastest business - Blackhawk Network's Digital and Incentives division. Our ideal candidate will be someone with a love of technology, who thrives in an environment of fast testing, measuring, and iterating in pursuit of driving leads.
The objective of this role is to grow our Hawk Incentives onsite conversions by 30% for 2018. In addition, you will contribute to $12MM in new business pipeline.
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to develop high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Management of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Plan and deliver email campaigns that drive conversion and expand our contact database.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Pro-actively scope and present new projects to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Measure and optimize these projects, reporting results and proposing improved ways of operating based on the data.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5 years of digital marketing - with marketing automation, CRM and/or website optimization. Agency or in-house.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and onsite conversion optimization in a B2B organization.
- Mujst have successful email campaig experience
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Subject matter expert in email best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Direct experience with tools like Marketo, Optimizely, and Drupal.