Marketing Automation / Email Manager
Intoxalock manufactures and leases ignition interlocks (car breathalyzers) to people who are legally required to install one due to a DUI, DWI, or OWI. We have more than doubled in size during the past three years and continue to grow at 20%+ annually. Our Marketing team is a huge driver behind our growth and success and we are looking to add to our Digital Marketing team to help maximize business value of all our Digital Marketing strategies!
The Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for nurturing leads into customers.
- Select and implement a lead nurturing, marketing automation and email platform.
- Develop lead nurturing strategy and campaigns.
- Monetize captured data points via top-, middle- and bottom-of-the funnel email campaigns.
- Identify untapped content marketing opportunities.
- Identify new tool sets, growth opportunities or metrics essential to business function and analysis in order to further enhance digital business strategies.
- Master Intoxalock database systems and how to access and manipulate data for business analysis.
- Plan, execute and analyze testing strategies such as A/B or multivariate testing for digital and non-digital Marketing and Outside Sales initiatives.
- Develop new reports and dashboards to help facilitate business decision making.
- Create templates for ongoing reports to be used within department and with the executive team.
- Serves as a role model for the Company Values and Standards of Behavior.
- Previous execution of marketing automation implementation and schema set up for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot or other.
- Bachelor?s degree with 7+ years marketingexperience.
- Previous managerial experiencepreferred.
- Previous experience in Direct Response Marketing.
- Previous use of SQL, Microsoft Access, Team Foundation Server, SSRS and advanced analytics tools preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing automation implementation: 1year
- Email Management: 1year
- schema setup for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspo: 1year
- Des Moines, IA