Marketing Associate - SEM / SEO, Google AdWords, Marketing Campaigns
Less than 5 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
Help revolutionize the way people across the country search for their next great career move! Our client offers one of the fastest growing job search engines, giving job seekers easy access to millions of open positions from thousands of company websites and job boards nationwide.
This company has recently relocated from Silicon Valley to the Silicon Hills and is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to add to their growing team!
What you get to do:
- Take ownership of creating, driving, and optimizing PPC marketingcampaigns for a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Google, Bing, and LinkedIn
- Continuously optimize SEM / SEOcampaigns through performance management, keyword analysis, ad copy testing initiatives, etc.
- Deliver a high-quality customer relationship experience for both internal and external partners
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience managing digitalmarketing/PPC campaigns working heavily with Google AdWords
- Proven ability to manage direct response marketingcampaigns and deliver high quality ad copywriting
- Hands-on experience with AdWords Editor / Bing Ads Editor / Facebook Business Manager
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
What?s in it for you:
As a key contributor to this rapidly growing business, believe us when we say you?ll be in great company -- the vast majority of their team members hold advanced degrees, so rest assured, this group of techies know their stuff. Our client offers a creative and flexible environment where you get to put your passion to work. They have an outstanding benefits package, including high-end compensation packages with an attractive sign-on bonus, 100% company-paid health insurance, a 401K plan with employer contributions of up to 3%, and ample opportunities for internal growth. Employees will also receive fun perks such as a free gym membership, catered lunches and quarterly company events. Local engineers in Austin, Texas are always preferred, but this client is happy to provide you with a relocation package. This company knows what it takes to attract and retain Austin?s top tech talent and can?t wait to show you in-person.
Interested to learn more? Apply online today!