POSITION SUMMARY:NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Marketing Associate will be responsible to coordinate all activities related to the platform for NESTLE Professional in the US, with a strong link to both NESTLE USA, and NESTLE Head Office in Switzerland.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:Coffee / Platform understanding:
- Generate and Leverage key insights to drive the coffee business
- Deep dive in the NESCAFE Dolce Gusto platform globally to constantly analyze good practices related to OOH channels
- Competitive watch for relevant platformsLaunch Support:
- Develop a complete sales toolkit for a successful launch.
- Drive and implement a strong training plan across the organization.
- Coordinate effort with cross functional team:
- Drive alignment with both NESTLE USA, and NESTLE Head Office in Switzerland.
- Coordinate demand plan with sales and sourcing plans with our supply team.
- Define launch tactics for priority NP channels
- Execute day-to-day tactical Marketing plans for the brands. Manage and control brands’ budgets. Leverage and use key insights to identify new opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- MBA degreepreferred. BA or equivalent experiencerequired.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, particularly with Sales, Channel Marketing, Product Development and cross functional teams
- Highly motivated self-starter with results orientation
- Up to 30% travelrequired
- Minimum 5 years marketing and/or business experience
- 2 years’ experience in Foodservice sales/marketing or equivalent, with salesexperience also valued
- P&L experience and strong planning skills.
- Strong quantitative and project management skills.
- New product development and launch experience
- Experience with coffee would be a plus.
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to translate complex business proposals into action
- Strategic thinking and sound judgment in execution of activities
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Work independently