We are looking for Marketing and Project Analyst for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Marketing and Project Analyst
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Marketing & Project Analyst II
- In this position the candidate will be responsible for multiple worldwide project and marketing functions.
Responsibilities include not limited to the following:
- Variety of marketing and program management areas including: working with Mcafee to ensure all marketing collateral is available and distributed to all geos; product Iife cycle planning; development of product strategies; definition of promotional activities and product Iaunches; working with country management to ensure there is a clear path to market; creation of presentations to help influence the Iaunch; creation of collateral to help ensure the geos receive the most relevant messaging; management
- of the samples process.
Skill sets include, not limited to the following:
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel. Min years of experience) (Skill set must be listed on resume)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Strong personal skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- Self starter
- Self Manager
- Ability to stay on task and work independently
Minimum Education required:
- 4-yeardegree or higher in Marketing, Project Analyst or similar area of study. (MBA acceptable) and 5 years experience in Marketing & Project Analyst
- There is NO remote working.