MARKETING AND COMMUNITY MANAGER, LAS VEGAS
The Marketing & Community Manager will serve as a primary point of contact for marketing and communications initiatives for the three TFG concepts at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (China Poblano, Jaleo by José Andrés, and é by José Andrés). The Manager will develop strategies and infrastructure to maximize marketing opportunities, develop sustainable relationships within target groups and ultimately generate business for the restaurant. He/she will handle the day-to-day execution of marketing and communications strategies focused on the local Vegas community as well as for inbound media and guests to the restaurants from key feeder markets.
The Manager will serve as a main point of contact with the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas (TCOLV) Restaurant Group Sales team for large events and general maintenance, as well as both the TCOLV and TFG marketing and PR teams. The position reports jointly to TFG’s Marketing Director, Hotel Partnerships and the Las Vegas Director of Restaurants.
• Develop and implement annual marketing and communications plans to increase overall restaurant sales in tandem with restaurant General Managers, Director of Restaurants, Las Vegas, and in partnership with TCOLV restaurant marketing and communications teams as well as TFG counterparts
• Develop brand penetration into the local and guest market in Las Vegas through networking, cold calling, and marketing.
• Act as day-to-day property contact for TFG PR team and outside PR agency for media requests, visits, events and initiatives
• Maintain the local social media channels as needed for three restaurants, generating dynamic content and maximizing engagement with followers, in conjunction with TFG Sr. Social Media Manager
• Work with TFG marketing department and design agencies to develop and maintain restaurant sales and marketing materials according to brand standards
• Collaborate actively with Cosmopolitan PR and marketing teams to ensure clear communication and strong synergy on all initiatives between hotel/casino and restaurants
• Serve as main point of contact for all charity events and offsite events.
• Help develop event pricing structure for large parties and events, as well as manage and update all events menus on a regular basis, in conjunction with Head Chefs
• Connect with meeting planners, destination management companies, leading corporations in the area, and other potential prospects through networking, cold calling, and database management.
• Create and maintain a database of key restaurant and events targets to develop and nurture relationships, fostering loyalty and repeat business. Manage Annual Convention calendar and leverage Hotel Forecasting Data to maximize sales potential of restaurants.
• Assess results regularly and creatively brainstorm new cost-effective programs to generate awareness and trial among target audience segments. Based on analysis, suggest and implement changes to optimize results to align with goals.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
• Three or more years prior experience in PR, marketing and social media is required, preferably in the hospitality or food & beverage arena
• Direct experience managing social media channels and creating content for marketing purposes
• Must be driven, resourceful and an excellent communicator with a high level of professionalism
• Must be outgoing with a high comfort level actively engaging guests and team. Exhibits strong telephone, email and interpersonal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Consistently demonstrates a positive and team-oriented attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyze and report data accurately
• Comfortable working independently, taking initiative to identify and accomplish tasks
• Ability to creatively problem solve and overcome obstacles to achieve goals
• Ability to connect business goals with local consumer, competitor and trade area dynamics to implement effective programs
• Excels in a fast-paced, ever-changing and high growth company
• Continuous desire for learning and self-improvement by maintaining a student mentality and asking questions
• Knowledge and comfort level with MS Office, especially Excel
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong passion for the culinary and hospitality world
SalaryTo Be discussedSchedule Full TimeExperience Minimum 4years ofexperienceLocation Las Vegas, NV, USACategoryPremium CasualCuisineSpanish
Sales and Catering Microsoft Office Casual Dining Experience Fine Dining Experience Fast-Paced Experience By applying you confirm you have these skills.