As the Marketing and Communications Senior Advisor you will play a unique role within the CVS Health organization. Your responsibilities include providing strong strategic planning and guidance to business partners on developing marketing and communication strategies for Blue Chip initiatives across a variety of audiences in PBM Marketing. Your position will provide leadership in interpreting and executing marketing strategies, programs and tactics. Some of your additional responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing relationships with business partners.
- Facilitating the development and management of integrated communications calendar in partnership with Marketing Directors across the organization.
- Leading numerous marketing initiatives from conception to execution while maintaining established deadlines, budget goals and quality
- Managing internal and external agency relationships and provide clear direction to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
You will bring your skills developing partnerships across highly matrixed organizations, and be an excellent program manager and strong critical thinker. Additionally, you will act as an advisor across the marketing organization to be their trusted partner and earn a seat at the table for high impact and wide reach initiatives. The contributions you make will ensure our message drives effective, on-strategy and on-brand communications to help people on their path to better health.
* 8 or more years of Marketing experience in a corporate or agency setting
* Willingness and ability to travel as needed for business support
* Ability to mine information and create insights and clear direction for communication strategy development
* Inspire confidence in our team, elevate our value, and capabilities
* Raises business partner challenges or concerns appropriately
* Exceptional project management and organizational skills
* Demonstrated capability to provide positive leadership in dynamic, multi-project team oriented environment
* Flexible and can tolerate ambiguity and still operate effectively
* Takes ownership of deliverables and manages them independently and efficiently
* Ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations
* Demonstrate an ability to "read" a situation and react appropriately to tackle issues
* Able to respectfully have a different point of view and have collaborative, positive, and productive discussions that drive consensus
* Ability to create and foster team motivation, collaboration, and positive attitude, and build rapport up- / down- / across- an organization
* Demonstrates integrity, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
* Finds opportunities to improve the way that we work - seeking innovation and optimization in our processes and output
* Solicits feedback regularly to improve performance; comfortable giving and providing difficult or constructive feedback
* Bachelors Degree is required
* Masters Degree is preferred
* Equivalent Combination of education and experience may be considered
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team .