- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, internal communications, executive, public relations, or a related field (e.g., in journalism, government, political, or nonprofit settings).
- Experience working across functions in a large organization, with excellent customer service, communication, presentation, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing and deploying global or regional marketing communications strategies related to real estate developments.
- Ability to work well as part of a team in ambiguous, rapidly-changing environments, maintaining good judgment and escalating issues appropriately.
- Ability to direct diverse teams of internal and external consultants and stakeholders with excellent strategic and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.