Req No. 2018-2917CategoryMarketing
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR IN IRVINE, CA
We are looking for a Communications & Marketing Coordinator to be part of a tight-knit creative team that develops informative, eye catching and inspiring written and visual communications, marketing materials, campaigns and events. This is a contract position for 18 months and the hourly rate is $44.82/hour. Please send your resume in MS Word format.
- Develops original digital and print content, written and visual, for multi-media communications including, but not limited to: emails, memos, talking points, video storyboards and scripts, FAQs, articles, live events, webinars, blurbs, presentation decks, social content, posters, flyers and infographics
- Works independently on standardized/recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of senior staff
- Devises and executes creative marketing and communications campaigns, in keeping with Capital’s culture and brand standards
- Uses creative storytelling techniques to create an emotional connection with the audience.
- Ensures all members of the project team, client and direct supervisor are apprised of the project status, required deliverables, the review process and the completion schedule.
- Assists with concept design, planning, logistics and execution of campaigns and on-site events
- Ability to take conceptual ideas and translate into corporate, contemporary written and/or visual content through the use of graphic design, photography, videography
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Extensive working knowledge of digital and print graphic design principles and best practices
- Working knowledge of video shooting and video editing principles and best practices
- Extensive experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro (please provide portfolio with samples of your work)
- Baseline in corporate yet contemporary writing skills
- A keen eye for innovative marketing tactics to an internal audience and the importance of brand and campaign management
- Self-starter, inspired by ideas and team oriented
- Ability to adhere to project schedule and be a collaborative team player while being able to independently work on deliverables.
- High energy, fun and creative
- Strong organizational skills: goal and deadline oriented, pro-active thinker
- Strong communications skills: articulate ideas, express self and capture others’ ideas easily.
- Familiarity and interest in marketing strategies used in alternate diverse industries such as fashion, gaming, entertainment, theater, retail
- Experience with supporting on-site activities and events
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree