The Marketing Analytics Manager will research and identify ways to build our brand, acquire new clients, and use data to optimize existing marketing efforts and improve performance by elevating key insights from multiple data sets. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, this individual will track marketing costs across multiple digital platforms, research consumer behavior and explore market trends and opportunities. Experience with digital campaigns and channels; and processing and analyzing marketing data is critical to the role.
Additionally, this role will work closely with other marketing team members, including the Senior Director of Demand Generation and VP of Product Marketing. This role will also interface with other departments, most specifically with sales leadership to elevate insights on market trends, sales trends, the customer experience, and competitor activities.
This individual will help Teaching Strategies achieve its business goals by ensuring we spend our marketing budget efficiently and target our audiences effectively through successful campaigns, while sharing insights across the organization to drive key initiatives forward.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of integrated marketing campaigns supported by dashboards to assess overall performance and allow for deep-dives into conversion funnel
- Go beyond traditional marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, and email and social media engagement to provide actionable insights incorporating multi-channel attribution, A/B testing and CRO
- Research and recommend process improvements and tools to improve data integrity and attribution
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid marketing (SEO, events, ad campaigns)
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Prepare detailed reports on consumer behavior, competitor activities, outcomes, and sales
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for customer acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing leadership and research to design market surveys, as appropriate
- In partnership with marketing and sales leadership, leverage insights to develop strategies to improve market reach
- 3-5+ years of experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Expert-level knowledge of Google Analytics
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with paid digital campaigns and customer segmentation strategies, CLTV experience a plus
- Experience utilizing Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation platforms a plus
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven data interpretation skills in leveraging omni-channel data (email, paid search, SEM, social) to inform campaign strategy and optimization
- Versed in data management best practices with experience working in SQL and with relational databases
- Versed in demand generation and marketing operations best practices
- BA or BS degree in statistics, mathematics, social sciences, marketing, or related field
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Motivated and customer-service oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication and data visualization skills