Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
The Manager of Marketing Analytics role calls for an engaged professional with a solid track record and strategic thinking. This role provides data and analytical strategies to the corporate and property marketing leaders in their planning and implementation of company-wide and site-specific marketing initiatives through data collection and analysis to inform decision making.
- Supports business, corporate and property marketing leaders by providing patron, marketing and player development reporting and analysis.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets sufficient, competent, relevant, and useful data to provide a sound basis for strategic business decisions.
- Develops customer and offer analysis for senior management. Partners with them to evaluate and draw conclusions and recommend changes from results of all offers, promotions and programs.
- Regularly synthesizes large amounts of data into actionable recommendations and presentations for management review.
- Helps ensure data integrity from Cognos and sites for reporting purposes.
- Develops, maintains and enhances models and applications to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of analyses.
- Processes and distributes recurring reports that evaluate industry and customer trends, marketing program effectiveness, and operating performance.
- Provides competitive and market insights to the team during operations calls.
- Translates business questions into defined analytics projects and ensures timely completion.
- Works with external teams to recommend effective marketing campaigns.
- Oversees timely production of promotions proformas and post analytics.
- Assists the corporate marketing team to develop and execute new marketing projects to achieve the company's objectives regarding revenue, profitability, market share, and to increase the database.
- Oversees junior analyst and provides coaching where necessary; makes recommendations, mentors and gives feedback to junior analyst as required
What You'll Require
- 10+ years of analytical experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Undergraduate degree in either Statistics, Business Analysis, Data Science, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills required, including financial modeling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies, optimization analytics.
- Proven track record of supporting initiatives aimed to increase revenue
- Working knowledge of SQL and understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Data modeling, predictive analytics, and data visualization for Big Data
- Working knowledge of business intelligence software (IBM Cognos BI is required)
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables and lookups and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to learn, superior capacity of understanding new concepts and mastering new skills quickly
- Understanding of casino and/or hospitality environments
- Working knowledge of casino KPI's