The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, sales, and marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine effectiveness of campaigns relative to determined KPI's for department data automation, funnel API, report and analyze campaign successes.
- Implement all automation and analytics tools, provide insights, customer data analytics, provide expert view of customer.
- Implement web analytics, setup A/B tests, report test results, work with retention to develop and execute SQL and R-based queries to create customer lists/segments, customer based KPI reports, manage website reporting process.
- Identify opportunities for performance and site optimization based on consumer behavior, cover digital marketing, merchandising, product engagement performance, and conversion trends.
- Statistical analysis, channel forecasting, collaborate with finance.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Possess strong marketing knowledge, analytical research expertise, cross channel and platform data measurement, optimization and tracking, perform UAT for tracking, enhancements for product launches.
- 3-5 years data analytics background, CPG, e-commerce, technical knowledge, and data tools experience, email, CRM, marketing analytics, Business Intelligence background • Deep dive analysis, patterns. Shape and advance analytics and data infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills
- 6+ years of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
- Advanced in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system (Salesforce and HubSpot are highly preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Skilled in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave