Job ID: BEC009219
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position will be instrumental in building and delivering analytics for the Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Marketing Organization globally. The role will report into the Marketing Technology and Brand (MTB) team and its primary function is to establish data standards for marketing globally, build and deliver standardized reporting for the marketing organization, and provide analytics on high-priority programs and the digitalchannel.
- Marketing analytics strategy development and reporting against analytics strategy
- Partner with the MTB Leadership team to establish standard set of reports for Beckman Coulter
- Develop and execute analytics plans in partnership with Marketing partners that support and accelerate overall marketing goals and high-priority initiatives
- Identify KPIs that are most critical to marketing performance based on strategy and scope set by MTB leadership
- Digitalchannel analytics
- Partner with the diagnostics Digital Channel Director to establish standard reporting dashboards for digitalchannel performance and optimization
- Provide overall marketing performance reports on Beckman Coulter’s online performance (including SEO, PPC, website traffic, email, third party advertising) utilizing Google tools and marketing systems (CMS, MA, video and webinar platforms)
- Partner withdigitalmarketing team to establish and deliver digitalmarketing dashboards for performance and optimization for top campaigns
- Present findings and make recommendations to team members and leadership as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 9+ years’ experience OR Master’s degree in field with 7+ years’ experience OR Doctoral degree in field with 4+ years’ experience. Advanced degreepreferred
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Expertise in web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Conductor), web advertising platforms (e.g., Google AdWords), marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua), CMS (Sitecore) required
- Demonstrated complex analytics and experience with multiple analytic modeling and software, comfortable with data sources from ERP and CRM (Oracle, E1, SFDCpreferred. Demonstrated ability to learn and integrate additional analytical platforms into work.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel User.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time