A+ Personnel celebrates its 34th Anniversary in the staffing industry in 2021!
We have successfully been placing qualified candidates with top corporations, from entry to C-Level, in New Jersey and New York. We would like to thank our client companies and outstanding candidates for their major contribution to our continued success.
We now look forward to assisting you with your next career move!
Jill G. Rowland, President
(Please note: If this position is not for you, but you would like us to assist you with your next career move, please forward your resume.)
Marketing Analytics Manager – Edison, NJ – To $105K
This well-established client needs your marketing analytics experience!
- Data Lead for CX and Products, including collection, analysis and reporting
- Support CX leadership in understanding, forecasting, and managing key business insights
- Maintain and improve current workflows, forecasting models, and methodology by reviewing historical trends, researching demand drivers, and developing forecast models using advanced analytical methods
- Support customer initiatives through analysis
- Identify, prioritize, structure data and analyze key cross-functional initiatives and projects, customer insights, and business operations to identify root cause and trend analysis
- Dashboard creation and reporting
- Development of an overall marketing and brand strategy and management and implementation
- Conceptualizes, builds and implements customized and effective product and promotional offerings for all products
- Market Research to identify opportunities to reach potential customers and growth opportunities, including corporate partnerships, potential members, etc.
- Develops, builds, and maintains relationships with different types of customers globally
- Cross Department Project Management and Support, including project timelines, budgets and forecasts as assigned;
- Defines the scope of the project in collaboration with management
- Creates a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project;
- Determines the business need and resources required to complete projects;
- Develops a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Reviews the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Writes reports on the project for management and for partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a Marketing or Business or related discipline; MBA preferred
· 4-7 years’ of marketing analytics, marketing operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
· Advanced in data segmentation, reporting, digital marketing within a CRM and Marketing Automation system. HubSpot knowledge and experience is highly preferred.
· Ability to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to determine ROI
· Solid understanding of customer experience and sales lifecycle planning
· Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is preferred
· Experience in Google Analytics
· Strong experience with CX related technology platforms and service environments
· Strong problem resolution, communication, and project management skills
· Data-driven, analytical thinker, obtaining and reporting through data to drive decisions
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills
- Social media and/or website marketing experience, a plus Intermediate
- Experience in conference and event marketing, a plus Intermediate
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data