The Audi Marketing Analytics & Insights Sr Specialist is responsible for all aspects of tracking brand health, demand generation, and campaign performance. This role helps translate strategy into KPIs and then monitors and reports findings to key AoA stakeholders and agencies. Ultimately, this role serves to help inform decision makers across the AoA organization, the AoA Field team, and agencies. In addition, this role leads on managing all in-market digital advertising for Tier 1 including creative and media. It also coordinates Search Engine Marketing (SEM) across all tiers and directly leads on managing the Tier 1/Tier 2 SEM strategy with the media agency.
Role Responsibilities Digital Media - 50%
- Manage and lead in-market advertising, specifically, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Programmatic with the media agency. Responsible for approving SEM/YouTube advertising copy, extensions, photography, and media optimization. Report on performance monthly.
- Coordinate the SEM Strategy for Tier 1/Tier 2 with Tier 3. Requires collaborating with the Digital Strategy team/vendor.
Analytics – 45%
- Track and report on progress of key marketing objectives including Brand Health and lead target achievement on a monthly and quarterly basis as needed. This includes managing the Brand Health vendor and the media team that generates demand.
- Track and report demand metrics including digital shopping and showroom visits on a monthly basis and prepare the monthly BMM report. This includes managing both vendors who report these metrics.
- Translate marketing metrics performance into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Assist in planning & managing Tier 1 Audi marketing campaign performance goals, measurement, and report-out findings.
- Track performance for marketing efforts including: traditional and digital, online and offline, strategic and tactical, national/regional/local.
- Coordinate with Retail Marketing and Regional Marketing for Tier 2/Tier 3 marketing insights/needs; investigate and recommend innovative solutions to equip AoA Field with marketing insights.
- Coordinate marketing KPI reporting needs and fulfillment with Audi AG marketing staff, VWoA Group Marketing & advertising agencies to support their information needs and exchange information relative to brand and campaign performance.
Budget – 5% Manage and maintain the Advertising Cost Center Budget and process all agency billing. Experience
- 7-10 years of related experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Communications, Business, or related area
Master's Degree or MBA
- Knowledge of brand health measurement and demand measurement
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Knowledge of media strategy and media buying
- Knowledge of digital media and Search Engine Marketing
- Knowledge of the car industry and three tiers of marketing (Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3)
- Ability to develop reporting and manage vendors
- Ability to analyze data, develop hypothesis and take action
- Ability to synthesize data and simplify in order to concisely present to senior management
- Ability to manage and inspire a media agency or vendor/partner
- Ability to lead via influence
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated capabilities in writing and presentation skills
- Experience with working and managing large fiscal budgets
Specialized Skills Required
- Understanding of the purchase funnel and linkages between marketing activities and outcomes
- Familiarity with marketing analytics best practices, applications, and strategic and tactical utilization
- Ability to set strategic and campaign-level KPI’s, develop and implement performance measurement tools, and translate data into actionable recommendations for Marketing and AoA overall
- Ability to communicate & interact effectively with all levels of the organization & outside agencies/suppliers
- Demonstrated success in developing strong working relationships across many layers of an organization & across cultural boundaries
- Experience with campaign tracking, KPI-setting, results reporting including key drivers
- Experience assessing overall brand health and insights on key drivers, internal and external
- Business owner/decision-making experience in a central Marketing area (e.g. Media, Digital, Brand Marketing, CRM, Retail)
- Expected travel of approximately 15% within a given month