Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Clients’ Software Groups marketing strategy and planning team is looking for a strong Marketing analyst who will build operational rigor in the organization.
- You will work very closely with the Marketing director for Strategy, Planning and Analytics.
- Key responsibilities: Build reports, help run bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reviews by pulling data from various sources
- Coordinate activities between Campaign managers and Marketing sciences team that build target models
- Build excel models & coordinate bi-annual and annual planning process
- Build business case as needed, to pitch for programs and project
- Coordinate between analysts in other parts of client.
- Assist with quick turn projects
- Have the ability to get people to stick to calendar of activities.
- As a part of the role, the person will interact with multiple stakeholders within the Software group and also across client
- Strong analytical skills, preferably, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- SQL skills are preferred
- Ability to manage data from multiple sources and from multiple people
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or similar CRM tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and someone who does not need a lot of hand-holding
- Experience with building SharePoint portals is a "nice to have"
- Marketing, Business, Finance, Statistics or Engineeringdegree, with 3years’ experience
- Conduct and Manage Analytics and business intelligence for Global Commercial Marketing.
- Business Updates, Data Analysis, Data Readouts on market share, financial performance, marketing performance.