Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Execute direct marketing campaigns for Uline's catalog initiatives.
- Audit and review direct marketing campaigns and customer performance trends.
- Write insightful and concise summaries of customer trends and performance for executive management.
- Improve department reporting procedures and accuracy through query optimization.
- Support all aspects of Uline’s Catalog Marketing Team across planning, production and performance assessment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 to 10 years direct marketing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.